Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Tregua


Tregua is a band from A Coruña that makes rock and roll, in a style that makes you think about Platero y Tu, Fito, Dire Straits, Rosendo... They've released their first album, "Donde todo empieza" (Where it all begins), with a lot of effort and are playing their music live. I think their live show is their best, so check them out if you can!


Visit their website or their blog.

PS: I've assumed I could "steal" the picture from their blog because it was me who took it :P

Tregua es una banda de A Coruña que hace rock and roll, al estilo de Platero y tú, Fito, Dire Straits, Rosendo... Han sacado su primer álbum, "Donde todo empieza", con mucho esfuerzo y ahora están tocando los temas en los directos, así que ¡échales un ojo (o una oreja) si puedes!

Visita su página web o su blog.

PD: He asumido que podía "robar" la foto de su blog, ya que la saqué yo :P

4 comments:

Leni Qinan said...

Hey Potato!

I like Fito and Dire Straits. Rosendo is a legend.

I'll have a look at their website and see -no, hear, lol- what they sound like.

Thanks for sharing!

Nico said...

Wow!
I like Fito and Dire Straits too, and Rosendo is more than a legend.

Tregua sounds good, maybe too similar to Fito, but they sounds good.

Leni Qinan said...

LOL, ok Nico, more than a legend. I saw him in Madrid last year at the Red Bull Cross fighters show last year. He played during the break time ('Maneras de vivir', of course,!).

Anonymous said...

Заманчивая новость, как долго ожидать поступление нового материала и вообщем стоит ждать ?